Sunday, September 7, 2014

Greetings on a Sunday,

I was able to make it to Blackhawk to today and this was good. Afterword, I was also able to get out on the back deck and drink some tea and read some of "Those who trust in the Lord shall not be disappointed". Absolutely beautiful back there. Kyle cleaned up the back area a while ago, I'll try and post a pic if possible. Still hurt'n today I think from the adjustment and or some of the work went back to the old position. If you are are praying for me, please be steadfast for it is very much appreciated. I keep coming back to the thought "no one loves me more than God" and know through all this He is doing a great work in my life and others as well...you included. If you pray for me, please...less to no pain, more weight and strength. Shalom!

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment